Saturday, January 27, 2007

Natural Sista went for the Sisterlocks

This client contributed to my certification. After trying the twist and traditional locks, she search the web and became interested in Sisterlocks…she also search for a Certified Consultant in the Stafford, VA area. As I’ve said before, “Sisterlocks is a Sisterhood.” She made contact with my Consultant who recommended me and vouch for my work.

After making contact with me and going through the consultation, we set a date for the Sisterlocks Session July 2006. The session was set for two days (17 Hours). She had been wearing her hair natural for years. She has beauty thick tight curly hair that loves to lock.







We curl her hair after the first session to give her a little style and get use to her Sisterlocks.







She loves wearing her hair freestyle now and it really suit her and her Sisterlocks. It' been Five Months and she here for a retightenting. Below is the pictures before her retightening January 2007.













Pictures taken after her retightening. She has beautiful hair and I knew her hair would love to be Sisterlocks. It is growing really well and settling nicely.




5 comments:

C & C said...

whoa mama, her hair looks great! how long did it for her initial locking session? i work everyday to increase my speed. peace

Me said...

Thank god, a picture of someone with natural medium length hair getting SL's. I'm doing this soon and this is one of the only few pictures I could find. Thanks...she looks great BTW!

Ms Stella said...

Thanks for posting your clients picture. I got my sisterlocks installed about 3 months ago and I had 7-8" of all natural, thick, tightly curled hair. My hair looks a lot like your client's hair.

You do beautiful work!

MEE said...

Beautiful!! Thanks for sharing!

Maryee

Anonymous said...

Im in interested in becoming a regular client with Sisterlocks. I have not used any chemical in my for 1yr and 3 months. Can you email me some information on how I can start getting treatments with the stylist.