Sunday, August 10, 2008

PRE SUMMER BREAK WITH ENTERTAINMENT

During my leave of absence recuperating from my surgery, I received prayers, lovely cards, flowers, fresh fruit cup and basket along with a beautiful glass tea pot. I appreciated all these items and especially the prayers that help me heal comfortably. I missed my clients and the daily swimming I would do, however I did start walking the track again that help me build up my strength. I was happy that the doctor released me in July before the Sisterlocks Homecoming.
I attended the Sisterlocks Homecoming on July 17-20, 2008. This was my second year attending. The agenda was full, the networking was good and the vendors were there with great products. Below are a few shots taken at the Sisterlocks Homecoming.



SISTERLOCKS LODGE








DINNER DANCE









Guest Speaker Pamela Perkins




Barbque Cookout at Spanish Landing






My most exciting time at the 08 Sisterlocks Homecoming is meeting Calla Johnson and being her model at the hair cutting session. I haven't really had a hair cut in 3 years and I was ready.
















No comments: