Thursday, January 31, 2008

ROBIN'S LOCKS HAVEN

I created the name Robin’s Locks Haven for my Sisterlocks/Brotherlocks Business. I had an image in mind to create a relaxing and entertaining environment for my clients to get away and have their Sisterlocks/Brotherlocks created and maintenance in comfort. My family worked with me to create this comfort zone for my clients. I have had positive responses from my clients who have been with me over a year and the response from the new clients is what I was hoping for. Also, when my clients arrive, one of the most important elements in a business is safe parking for my clients which I have plenty. I will continue to make Robin’s Locks Haven stand up to its name…a Haven for Sisterlocks/Brothers to have one on one treatment in a comfortable, entertaining environment.

Lighted Parking and Walkway. Comfortable Seating and Entertainment Area.

Comfortable Seating and Entertainment Area along with Refreshments.


Comfortable Sisterlocks Consultation Area, Shampooing Area and Restroom Facility.

Comfortable Window View Seating Area with Dryer and Cool Refreshments.

















No comments: