Saturday, January 26, 2008

SISTERS WITH SISTERLOCKS

Robin and Denise December 2006


Above are pictures from 2006 of me and my Big, Little Sister Denise...I have Sisterlocks and Denise has relaxed hair.


One Year Later!!!!!!


December 2007...Sisters with Sisterlocks


My 2007 winter holidays were great! My Big, Little Sister visited during the 2007 Christmas Holiday from Syracuse, NY. We started a plan back in September to transition her from relaxed hair to Sisterlocks. I have been working on her to get Sisterlocks as far back as 2003. Well, mission accomplished! We installed her Sisterlocks with two inches of regrowth on Friday, December 28-29, 2007. As her Sisterlocks grow, we will trim away that relaxed hair. She should be fully Sisterlocks with no relaxed ends by August 2008. Our next plan is to have her take the Sisterlocks Consultant Training in Phildelphia, PA, September 2008 and work toward her Sisterlocks Certification in Syracuse New York. My sister Denise is a wonderful seamstress and hat maker…she has always like working with hair too. I love that we are on this journey together. Below are pictures before and after her Sisterlocks Session.














1 comment:

Ms. LJ said...

You've been tagged! Now it's your turn! Take a look at my blog at http://treklocs.blogspot.com to see what to do next.

Thanks for all the great photos!