Sunday, August 10, 2008

ROBIN'S LOCKS HAVEN APPRECIATION COOKOUT

Robin’s Locks Haven back from her leave of absence and excited to be servicing her clients again. I was truly motivated by my clients to return and I got extra motivation from future Sisters who want to start their Sisterlocks Journey. I referred some Sisters to other Consultant in the area, however there were several who wanted to wait for my return. This flattered me and I realized how much I am appreciated. It also made me thankful for Dr. Cornwell inventing this wonderful, genius technique.

To show my clients and the Consultants in the area that I asked to accommodate my clients in my leave of absence, I had a celebration at my home called the Robin’s Locks Haven Appreciation Cookout. The wonderful thing about giving back, was using one of my clients catering service (MACY’S CATERING) Stafford, VA. We had a grand time with plenty of good food and beautiful decorations. Some family attended to take photos and video the cookout and old family friends attended for support. Below I like to share some photos with you.













































1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Welcome back and thanks for sharing pics.