Sunday, September 29, 2013

Clarise's Daughters Locks

I am sharing this blog page with my Sister Denise Bryant, Certified Sisterlocks Consultant from Syracuse, NY moving to Stafford, VA with me at Robin's Locks Haven. As we both have our own labels, Denise's being Modahatta Hats and Locks. I have decided to adverstise us together as "Clarise's Daughters Locks." I know our Mom would be proud and happy that were living back together taking care of each other. I am the youngest, know as the Little Big Sister...I introduce you all to my Big Little Sister below.

Hi, I have mixed emotions of pleasure and sadnest. However, I'm excited to let everyone know that I am moving to Stafford, VA November 5, 2013 ready to continue my service as a Certified Sisterlocks Consultant. Joining my Sister, Robin Mitchell, R- Certified Sisterlocks Consultant and License Cosmetologist. 
I was happy to accommodate my clients with a Retightening Class given by my Sister Robin. I didn't want to leave without giving them the opportunity to learn to do thier own Sisterlocks. Out of this class of five, two have decided to take the Sisterlocks Consultant Training Class. One of my clients, Rosamond Shabazz, a loctician will be taking the training in Baltimore, MD November 5, 2013. Please give her a call if you are interested in starting the Sisterlocks Journey in the Syracuse, NY area. Check the Sisterlocks.Com web site in November-December, she should be listed soon.



I was also happy to have a Sisterlocks Gathering so I could entertain my clients to show them my appreciation and thank them for their loyalty over the pass 3 years. 









I have family that also are Sisterlocks. My Aunt Monica (wearing glasses) and my Cousin Rosamond, who will become a Sisterlocks Consultant in November. Folks interested in the Syracuse, NY area, Please look her up on Sisterlocks.Com.

My Sister Robin who came from Stafford, VA to teach the RT Class and help Host the Sisterlocks Gathering.
Also my Cousin Vicki Smith who came from Accokeek, MD help Host the Sisterlocks Gathering. 



No comments: