Tuesday, October 21, 2008

ALL SISTERLOCKS

My Sister Denise, who is now a Sisterlocks Trained Consultant in Syracuse, NY started her Sisterlocks Journey in December 2007 with 2 inches of regrowth and 3 inches of relaxed ends. When she decided to become a Sisterlocks Consultant, she started her Sisterlocks Journey. Below are pictures of her starting her journey.








Well, after 9 months she became a Sisterlocks Trained Consultant and now is fully Sisterlocks. I cut off those relaxed ends and she now has beautiful healthy Sisterlocks. Check out her new Sisterlocks photos below. I am pleased that I influenced my Big Little Sister, and happy that she has joined the Sisterlocks Consultant Family. Denise has her own blog ( http://modahattahatslocks.blogspot.com ) check it out and pass the word around that Denise is in Syracuse to install Sisterlocks.














1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow! What a transformation. Her locks look really great!
Do you remember me? - We talked during brunch on the last day of the Sisterlocks Homecoming.
Oh yeah, and by the way YOU'VE BEEN TAGGED!! :-) Check out my page for instructions!